JVC DLA-X90R | Projector
Click on images to enlarge.
No longer available
On occasion we can supply discontinued stock or supply a newer model with the same facilities at the same price and sometimes cheaper. Please contact us for more information.
PROMOTION: Get started with 3D! This projector includes a 3D kit including 2 pairs of 3D glasses and a PK-EM1 3D signal emitter.
Description: The JVC DLA-X90R is an HD up-converting home theatre projector that displays 2D HD content with full 4K precision. It is capable of projecting images with 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution, four times that of full HD at just 1920 x 1080.
3D: The DLA-X90 offers several other 3D performance and feature enhancements too, including, 2D-to-3D Converter which converts 2D program material to 3D. There are user adjustments for 3D depth and subtitle geometry correction and enjoy 3D movies in the popular 2:35 scope format too. Compatibility with a wider range of 3D broadcasts, including 1080p/24 and 720p side-by-side formats is now allowed and brighter 3D images than previous models are possible through the use of an improved driver that keeps the shutter on the active shutter 3D glasses open longerto let more light in, and minimise crosstalk. A Crosstalk Canceller further reduces crosstalk applying appropriate correction.
The DLA-X90 has been designed to achieve THX® 3D Display Certification which evaluates colour accuracy, crosstalk, viewing angles and video processing to ensure a superior out-of-the-box 3D and 2D display performance.
Other features of the flagship DLAX90R include: Enhanced installation adjustment, including a new 1/16th pixel adjust function to precisely tune convergence via 121 adjustment points (11 vertical x 11 horizontal) and an increased number of screen mode preset positions up to a maximum of 255. An upgraded optical engine that further improves black level and native contrast. An expanded range of colour profiles, including 100% Adobe and five additional positions that are user programmable. 7-Axis Colour Management System. ISF Calibration via corresponding software to allow advanced adjustment by certified calibrators. Three Xenon lamp colour modes that emulate the characteristics of high-end movie projectors, and for 2012, native contrast has been improved.
Lens Memory Function: All three new 2012 projectors have Lens memory function tech – Three memory settings store custom focus, zoom and horizontal/vertical lens shift position. This allows a constant image height display of 4:3, 16:9 and 2:35 scope content without an additional anamorphic lens. An RJ45 connection that provides enhanced system control and easy firmware or screen mode updates.
• Exceptional 100,000:1 native contrast ratio
• 3D stereoscopic viewing on D-ILA projector employing a Frame Sequential 3D method*
• Certified by ISF/Certified by THX3D
• Exclusive Real Colour Imaging Technology with Xenon lamp colour temperature
• Adobe RGB for a broader colour reproduction spectrum
• New Colour Management System with 7-axis Matrix
• Original Film Tone Adjustment
• New Clear Motion Drive improves pictures with rapid movement
• New Screen Adjustment Modes
• Automatic lens cover protects the lens against dust and scratches
• Two HDMI standard (Ver.1.4a) terminals : 3D, Deep Colour, CEC compatible
• Flexible installation guaranteed with +/-80% vertical and +/-34% horizontal powered lens-shift function
• Quiet operation: only 20dB
*Optional 3D Glasses (PK-AG1) and 3D Synchro Emitter (PK-EM1) are required for viewing images in 3D.
Note: Keystone, V-stretch mode and some other functions cannot be used while projecting in 3D mode.